Everyone is a little crazy, as am I
A little bit akward and shy
and crazy about this one guy
Okay enough rhyming for today
Here it goes, yay!
Rhyming isn´t my best talent, sorry
So I will shut up now, don´t worry
Everyone has some weird things, but that is what makes us all unique. So don´t be scared to tell, but embrace your weirdness! It makes you you!
After I share my weird (& some ´nomal´) things, I hope you feel brave enough to also share the weird things you go through.
- I hate feet, I can´t stand them. Summer is in that way a bad period for me, because everyone is wearing flip flops. The feet of my boyfriend I almost accepted after one year, it´s that bad haha. When I look at terrible feet I really get a sick feeling in my stomach, like I want to throw up. You would say, don´t look at them if you are feeling that way. But something in me wants to look and be fascinated by what I see.
- I love to eat roti and drink ice tea!
- My first and only concert was to Chris Brown. I still get a magical feeling when I think about it.
- I don´t like the feeling of melting chocolate on my fingers. I rather put the whole chocolate in my mouth (even when I love it and there is a sink close by) then let it melt
- I travelled to 20 countries so far (or 22 if you also count Vatican City and Gibraltar)
- I have named my parents meerkats since we went to Malaysia. In the bus from Singapore to Malaysia my sister and I were sitting behind them. Every time they heard a weird sound we saw their heads above the seat going from left to right, just like meerkats. Every time one of my parents does it, I just say ´Meerkat´ and they laugh.
- I adore Harry Potter! Don´t know though if I would be attending Gryffindor or Ravenclaw.
- Last year when I was studying in Spain I spend 4 months searching for Ben & Jerry´s ice cream and only in the last month I finally found it! I love it! Just like Häagen-Dazs (Belgian chocolate, heaven!!)
- Number one on my travel list has always been Sri Lanka. My dad was born there and I really want to go there with my whole family
- I am scared of walking stairs. I can climb them, but I always have to hold on to something, especially when I walk down the stairs.
Here we go, 10 (weird) facts about me. Are you already brave enough to also share your uniqueness?
You might be interested in this:
How to travel cheaper
Money is often the reason why people don´t travel and I feel that´s such a pity! So if you want some tips how I try to travel as cheap as I can, scroll down. There are two keywords to travel cheap: flexibility and research. After reading everything below you will understand what I am talking about. What to expect in this article Plane tickets Errorfares Research, research, research Housing Airports Transport Students Social-media Water Work abroad Free things to do Plane tickets Compare websites for plane tickets! Use Skyscanner or Kayak to compare plane tickets. Next to that, also look
Complete Algarve in just one weekend!?
In June 2019 my boyfriend and I wanted to visit Portugal, as it is only 2 hours from Sevilla. So we made a plan, hired a car, booked hotels and we were off! Sleeping in a boat On Friday evening we got our car (which we booked from Amovens) and drove 2 hours to Olhão. From Olhão we took the boat to the island of Culatra, because our hosts were waiting there for us. We were about to do something special, which none of us had done before, we would go sleep on a boat! We saw that this was
Top 10 countries I would love to visit
Top 10 countries I have to visit before I kick the bucket! Sri Lanka Number 1 has been Sri Lanka since my birth, because my dad was born here. I would love to visit my fatherland, meet family, discover the amazing nature and I hope for some personal insights. PERU The history and nature attracts me a lot and Machu Picchu is a dream destination for me! I would love to get to know more about the people, photograph them and get to know the culture. (Look at the Alpaca, isn’t it super cute?). Apparently you can see those everywhere